Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Slow .....

"Hurry up, hurry up!" this is the sentence that I use most for these recent years. Every morning, I need to wake my children up and get them ready to school and get myself ready for my day; every night I need to prepare them to go to the bed on time so that they can have enough energy for the next day ..... day after day, I gradually become a very impatient parent; I always chasing out with time .....

But today, I think I should slow down my pace from now on, as while I'm chasing my children to do things fast, I miss out so many great things around us .....

We learnt how to move our body slowly ..... we learnt how to pace and trust with your partner ..... and I saw the suspense and the energy that flowing out when you really concentrate and do the moving slowly.....

Yes, slow doesn't mean left out; slow doesn't mean less power; instead, when you do it with concentration, you can transmit out a great impact!

No comments: